Aspen Press, 2001.
This book surveys laws relating to software and the Internet, such as antitrust and intellectual property law.
Current issues in software and Internet law include the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s safe harbor.
- This book surveys all aspects of software and cyberlaw in the United States, including intellectual property law and licensing.
- Current issues in software and Internet law include:
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s Safe Harbor, which may protect firms that provide Internet Service from liability for copyright infringement.
- The Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- The Stored Communications Act.
- Misappropriation of “Hot News.”
- Uses of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act in civil lawsuits.